Sunday, January 23, 2011

Old Lady Hair

I see a lot of it when I'm at the track.  You should see it.  They all have the same style varied only ever so slightly with each woman.  Crazy!  Well this last week I ran pretty well.  Monday was a holiday, so I stayed home and did a 20 minute run on the Wii.  It felt good to get up and do something.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I went to the track.  I ran one mile each day and then did some walking.  I love getting up and exercising.  It makes me feel so good!  It's like my body is thanking me for doing it.  Not to mention it's nice because I am alone having some me time.  It's so nice.  It makes my day go so much better.
This week, my goal is to go Monday through Friday with out missing a day.  And I'm going to try and bump it up to 1.5 miles now.  I'm not going to get anywhere unless I push it.  Plus I want to lose weight and that requires work.  And better eating, but I'm working on it.  Speaking of, I weighed myself on the Wii on Monday.  It didn't work out so well.  I had heavy clothes and shoes on.  I was trying to put in the weight of my clothes manually and screwed it up and put 0.  So needless to say I weighed more than I did before.  I've got to do a reweigh here soon.  I'm running out of time.  I've got to push it.  My real problem is eating.  That's what I'd like to focus on this week.
I guess that's it.  Here's to a healthier (and happier) week for me and my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment