Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gettin' There

Well I successfully ran 1.5 miles this week.  It was kind of hard, but I did it.  I wish I'd have done better.  I ran Monday and Tuesday, rested Wednesday, ran Thursday and missed Friday.  I wasn't feeling the greatest on Friday.  Mike and I both have colds.  Tomorrow should be interesting.  I still haven't weighed myself on the Wii.  I think I'm afraid to.  I don't want to be doing all of this work and have it not paying off.  Though, I do feel like things are tightening up in places.  Not visibly, but I can feel it.  Plus I just feel good.  But the kids nap time I'm ready to pass out.  But I really do have more energy through out the day despite the fact that I'm exhausted by then.  I don't want to push it too much, but I do have some new goals for the week.  Here they are:

Run 1.5 miles at the track each day
Do 150 sit-ups Monday - Friday
Don't eat after 9:45

Well, hopefully all goes well.  I'm really feeling so much better physically and mentally.  This has been the best thing I could ever have done for myself.  Hopefully next week I'll be reporting great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment