Sunday, January 16, 2011

Finally

So I really was inspired by my friend.  And I really have made some changes and started working toward some goals.  I just haven't gotten around to writing them down.  I've started with some basics.  Here are my goals:


Don't eat after 10 pm
Run Monday thru Friday if possible, if not work out on the Wii.

I'm here to report that last week I made it three of five days.  I missed two because we had kids up in the night and it is super hard to have that happen and then attempt to get up at 6 am to work out.  I'm also glad to say that I reached my first running goal.  (I use the term running very loosely.  My run is really more of a very slow jog.  But it's faster than walking and I seriously break a sweat.)  So I started out on Monday and "ran" a half of a mile.  Then on Tuesday I planned to run just one more lap over the half mile.  Once I got there I decided to see how far I could go.  And I did it.  I "ran" an entire mile!  It was so amazing!  I felt so good about myself.  At one point I thought that my lungs were going to explode out of my chest, but I did it!  I took Wednesday off for reasons mentioned earlier and then "ran" another straight mile on Thursday!  Friday was another one of those days.  My goal is to do it again this week.  I don't think that the track is open tomorrow, because it's a holiday, but I'll be back at the track on Tuesday.  Tomorrow will just be a Wii day.
I'm going to try and take my weight every Saturday morning on the Wii.  I didn't do it yesterday, so I'll get it tomorrow and use that number to go on until next weekend.
Overall I'm feeling really good and I'm loving how much energy I have through out the day.  Hopefully I'm able to do better this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment