Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Inspired
I was checking my usual blogs today to see if anyone had posted anything new. I came across a post by a friend who had started a new blog to help track her goal of being healthier this year. I felt like it was what I needed to read. I needed to find a way to track what I was doing. A way to report to someone, besides myself, about the progress I was making. I have a few goals. I haven't completely narrowed them down yet. But in my next post I will list every specific goal I want to achieve. I want to make them achievable, but I don't want to make them so impossible that I get frustrated and give up. I also don't want them so easy that I find my effort pointless. I know I can do it. And I really think this will help me. So for those of you reading this blog (the whole 2 or 3) I would love to hear from you. I look forward to what I can accomplish. And I look forward to keeping track with this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOOOOOOO proud of ya babe! I know you can do it!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mike